Ladco Leasing - LADCO and ELAVON thieves
LADCO leasing(www.ladco.com) and their partner in crime ELAVON Merchant services(www.elavon.com) are legal thieves.
My company was hooked in by ELAVON's promise of 24 hour account setup.
The LADCO lease page was viewed and questioned as to why is there a lease contract when we will not be getting any equipment as we are a phone and fax order company. We were told ELAVON that the lease page is just a formality as there will be no equipment. The LADCO page is just for the online merchant service license (like quickbooks online). That we understood. One week later this turned out to be FALSE! A big LIE! A package arrives with POS equipement. We contacted ELAVON and they said "YOU SIGNED THE PAPER". They told us to contact LADCO! LADCO says they only provide funds and have already paid ELAVON. LADCO says ELAVON provides the hardware. ELAVON says LADCO provides the hardware. They send you back and forth so you would give up. Well the POS products are still in their sealed packets. The Shipping box contained a letter stating, "at the end of the lease to make arrangements to return the product to LADCO leasing". If LADCO is just the "leasing" agency that fronts the money to purchase the equipment, then WHY is the equipment going back to them.
After further calls to LADCO it turns out the equipment is from them. In fact, what they ship may or may not be new. Their "Software package" is a windows application to utilize the magnetic strip card reader. Total package price $300.
We tried to return the package to LADCO 3 days after receiving it.
LADCO(www.ladco.com) wanted the FULL LEASE PAYMENT first before they would provide an RMA. Why would I pay for equipment I did not order, do not need and did not ask for. It is a SCAM of a company!!
I am fully ready for any class action participation.12e701d9 review #171794
You may also like
- "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "They have promised to send a refund check for the balance of $1451.57 after they closed my account for loading "too much" money onto my account! The " suspicious activity..."
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "Let me begin by saying if you're looking for a Pet Supplies Drop shipper do your self a favor and save your self a lot of headache and stay away..."
- "Catherine Roselli (Attorney, Fort Lauderdale, Florida) handled my divorce/custody case. She turned a sad situation into an all-out, do-or-die war. She promised the world, and wow'd me with her strategy..."
- "I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing..."
- "I put my car in Lucas Chrysler for repair on 4/8/15. They had to order the parts. (2 Down Stream O2 Sensors). The part was not due in until 4/13/15...."
- "Geico was the worst experience of my life! I don't know what part of the country you live in, but here in Texas, I switched to Rodney D Young Insurance..."