LADCO leasing(www.ladco.com) and their partner in crime ELAVON Merchant services(www.elavon.com) are legal thieves.
My company was hooked in by ELAVON's promise of 24 hour account setup.
The LADCO lease page was viewed and questioned as to why is there a lease contract when we will not be getting any equipment as we are a phone and fax order company. We were told ELAVON that the lease page is just a formality as there will be no equipment. The LADCO page is just for the online merchant service license (like quickbooks online). That we understood. One week later this turned out to be FALSE! A big LIE! A package arrives with POS equipement. We contacted ELAVON and they said "YOU SIGNED THE PAPER". They told us to contact LADCO! LADCO says they only provide funds and have already paid ELAVON. LADCO says ELAVON provides the hardware. ELAVON says LADCO provides the hardware. They send you back and forth so you would give up. Well the POS products are still in their sealed packets. The Shipping box contained a letter stating, "at the end of the lease to make arrangements to return the product to LADCO leasing". If LADCO is just the "leasing" agency that fronts the money to purchase the equipment, then WHY is the equipment going back to them.
After further calls to LADCO it turns out the equipment is from them. In fact, what they ship may or may not be new. Their "Software package" is a windows application to utilize the magnetic strip card reader. Total package price $300.
We tried to return the package to LADCO 3 days after receiving it.
LADCO(www.ladco.com) wanted the FULL LEASE PAYMENT first before they would provide an RMA. Why would I pay for equipment I did not order, do not need and did not ask for. It is a SCAM of a company!!
I am fully ready for any class action participation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the..."
- "On September 9 at 1:05pm I ordered a large cheesy bites pepperoni pizza and a 16pc burning buffalo wings. I ate 12pcs of the wings and took a *** of..."
- "Richard Buchanan hired us. We immediately successfully obtained a “hardship” Levy release from the IRS on 4/29/13 (To view the IRS Levy Release see attached or go to “http://www.jgtaxgroup.com/complaints-against-jg-tax-group.php”). For..."
- "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."
- "CarId is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are crooks who sell used, broken, parts as new, and parts that don't fit. They then refuse to issue..."