Here's some information that will most likely help those who know how to use it:
Erik Porter - Director of Business Development, Jan. 2011 to present. Formerly with U.S. Bank in the Business Equipment Finance Group Division for 7 years.
Lee Ladd was the former CEO of Ladco until 2010. He is now supposedly making an honest living in Texas - sadly enough STILL in the finance business.
http://LADCO.com domain information: Registrar - NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC (URL http://www.networksolu...) updated Oct. 14, 2011, Expires Dec. 13, 2012. DNS Servers: DNS4.ELAVON.NET, DNS5.ELAVON.NET, DNS6.ELAVON.NET.
LADCO'S IP address 18.104.22.168
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Merchant Service Equipment Leasing Company
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."