Ladco Leasing - Review about Verifone Omni 5600 Credit Card Machine from Memphis, Tennessee

7 of 72 Ladco Leasing reviews

Please do not make the huge mistake of leasing a machine from LADCO or using elavon services.Today November 9,2015 I finally get to return my machine and end my lease after 4 years of paying 64.96 a month.

I have paid 3,118 to LADCO in total. This does not include the 100+ a month I was giving to elavon. I stopped using this machine after my 1st year when I realized it was a complete rip off. I was told I would pay 1 percent of my sales and no per transaction fee which was a lie.

Each month I was paying almost 20 percent of my merchant sales. It was cheaper to just stop using it and switch to square which I have no complaints. When I tried to get out my contract they told me I was stuck and the only way I could get out was to buy out the remainder of my lease.

The worst part is that the machine never worked properly.Within 1st year they switched my machine out twice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
7 of 72 Ladco Leasing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.