We did everything, always paid.when we decided to cancel they would not let us, and still charge us.

We can't get out of their contract no matter what we do. They are rude, they don't help. Save yourself and don't go with this company. You will be sorry you did!

This company acted like they were there, but the second you didn't want their service, and you send everything back the still continue to charge you.They have no idea how to run a business; and we had to finally go with square so that we didn't have to deal with these companies anymore.

Had an Experience with Ladco Leasing?

Comments

apovolotski
Whitby, Ontario, Canada #763605

Ladco leases, just like every lease -- for terminal or a car -- is non-cancellable. You don't have to read into the agreement to know that -- the title of the agreement says so.

It's like renting an apartment or owning a home through a mortgage. So lease is like a mortgage. You own the terminal and can't cancel it.

There are benefits and downfalls. Know them all and choose what's right for your business.

to apovolotski Florence, South Carolina, United States #775878

Hey apov,

Let me say that that is pure BS.My lease payments for the credit card terminal these criminals are "leasing" me are just over $50 per month.

Now this machine is worth $300 tops if you were to buy one from Amazon. TOPS! So lets add a couple of zeros. You're telling me that if I lease a $30,000 car the lease payments are going to be $5,000/month???

Are you insane?

I got hoodwinked by this criminal organization also.They're crooks plain and simple?

to DB Whitby, Ontario, Canada #775915

What makes them criminal, DB?

You signed the lease, you agreed with the term of paying $50 per month for a number of year.Now you are looking back and are unhappy about the situation.

The facts end there.

The rest is your speculation.

As to the terminals selling $300 on Amazon and eBay, those are expensive paperweights.

Are you aware that a credit card terminal is an encryption device and is locked to work with a particular processing company and is coded or key injected for a particular client. Once you buy this kind of terminal off eBay, no processing company will touch it for security reasons.

As to your processing costs -- those are the costs of doing business and are tax deductible.

If you cannot muster $50 a month, your business is quite a kerfuffle, I must say.:zzz

apovolotski
to DB Whitby, Ontario, Canada #775917

What makes them criminal, DB?

The facts end there.

The rest is your speculation.

Florence, Oregon, United States #756726

I HAVE JUST STARTED TO GO THROUGH THIS MESS.I LOST MY LEASE FOR MY BUSINESS SO I CLOSED THE DOORS.

I HAVE CONTACTED EVERYONE I OWE AND THEY ALL WORK WITH ME. NOW I CONTACT LADCO, WHO HAS DEDUCTED FROM MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH FOR TWO PLUS YEARS. NOW THAT I AM OUT OF BUSINESS AND ALL ACCOUNTS ARE CLOSED THEY ARE RUDE, THREATENING AND SEND ME ALL KINDS OF MAIL SHOWING HOW THEY ARE ADDING MORE AND MORE COSTS FOR ANYTHING THEY CAN THINK UP. I ASKED FOR A HARD COPY OF A CONTRACT BUT SO FAR NOTHING.

IF ANYONE HAS A LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM I HOPE TO FIND IT I AM NOW FIGHTING MAD.IT IS BAD ENOUGH TO BE WITHOUT AN INCOME WITHOUT THIS!!!

to ANONOM Florence, South Carolina, United States #775879

I'm going through the EXACT same thing. Let me know if you find out about any litigation.