1.8

I've had Ladco and Elavon for our business for 3 years and 8 months and I'm paying off the lease 4 months early just to get rid of Ladco.Every time I call them, their attitude is terrible.

They act as if they are doing you a favor. This last time, when I had problems with the machine, they told me to call the Service Company ((Elavon).

I called Elavon and their response was that it was Ladco's responsibility.Between the increased rates-which they don't notify you about, the "administrative" charges they hit you with and the "pass-on" charges they say are from the actual credit card companies, I've had it with both companies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Ladco Leasing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ladco Leasing.

Had an Experience with Ladco Leasing?

Comments

I am so ticked off with both of them. Every time I tien around b there is a new charge!